Conveyancing near me.
Let us help you.

We’re home to lawyers and certified conveyancers, dedicated exclusively to helping people with property transactions. We believe in making it simple for people to buy, sell and transfer property.

Buying and selling property can be complex and stressful, but we help make it a little easier. To ensure everything has been done properly and lawfully, our property lawyers and conveyancers will review contracts to check for any red flags. We complete searches on the property to help make sure no previous debts are passed on to you and we prepare all required paperwork.

If you’re selling a property, our property lawyers and conveyancers will draft your contract and help ensure your property sale runs smoothly, with an on-time settlement. We’ll handle all the legal admin, and coordinate the money, giving you critical legal advice along the way.

Before committing to transfer or accept a house or land title, we’ll provide you with advice on whether stamp duty will be required and anything else to consider. We’ll then help you prepare the correct legal documentation required by Revenue NSW.

We're here to help

Have a question? We can help.

The cost of a conveyancer, excluding third-party fees, can range between $1,800-$2,500, depending on the matter.

On top of this fee, you will be required to pay for disbursements. These are fees that have been paid on your behalf by the conveyancer that are reimbursed. These include searches or certificates that disclose rates, amounts owed, and the history of your property.

The legal work involved in preparing the sales contract, mortgage and other related documents, is called conveyancing. Unless you are a licensed conveyancer or solicitor, you’ll need to engage one.
Looking for a conveyancer near me? A solicitor or conveyancer’s local knowledge of the area is always something that could prove to be useful and of a benefit to you in your sale, however, conveyancing is very widely done across NSW and knowledge of the area is not specifically required.

You’ll need either a licensed conveyancer or a solicitor to help. A very common question people ask us is ‘what is the difference between a Solicitor and Conveyancer, and which one should I use?’

Which you choose is up to you – read our article for more information.

We recommend engaging a conveyancer as early as possible. In NSW, conveyancing is required before you put a house on the market.

When buying or selling a property, you need the right team behind you. It’s emotional, and things often move quickly. We move fast because we never underestimate the importance of our role and it’s impact on your future.

Apart from ensuring you have the right conveyancer behind you, property searches could include a problem with the property you are trying to buy.

Several other scenarios could be uncovered during these checks, such as the risk of mine subsidence to the property, or the mortgage lender reporting that the property value is not worth what you are able to borrow.