simple & stress-free
We’re here to make conveyancing easy if you’re buying or selling.
What our clients are saying
Our team of solicitors and licenced conveyancers provide our
customers with accurate, cost-effective and friendly service.
3 reasons why people choose RM Property Conveyancing
How it works
What to expect when you contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you would like us to start assisting with the sale of your property or the purchase of a new property, we simply need an instructions form filled out by you
- If you’re buying a property, we need our Buyer Questionnaire online form filled in
- If you’d like us to prepare a contract for the sale of your property, we simply need our Seller Questionnaire online form filled in
- Once submitted, our team will open your file and start the process
- You will receive several emails from us – one of these emails is to activate your account
- The activate your account email steps you through the process of setting up our conveyancing tracker app. Our conveyancing app is the fastest way to receive updates and know exactly what is going on with your sale or purchase
Buying a Property?
- We speak with your lender to organise payment
- We will review the contracts on your behalf
- We’ll provide you with an explanation letter written in a very easy to understand format
- If you have a lender, we will work in with them to make sure you can secure finance before your cooling-off period expires
- We will organise settlement times i.e. when you will be able to move into your new home
- We organise Title Protection so you purchase with full peace of mind in knowing you own the property
- We organise settlement on your behalf through PEXA – the online settlement system
- We provide answers to any questions you have throughout the transaction
- We will also keep you up to date via our conveyancing app
Selling a Property?
In order to sell your property, you will need to provide to your real estate agent a Contract for Sale.
- That’s exactly what we will do for you – prepare the contract and email it directly to your agent
- If you have a loan on the property, we organise full payout of the loan
- We organise a settlement date that suits you and the purchaser
- We bank any remaining money from the sale to your bank account
- If you are buying at the same time, we can manage both the sale and the purchase, to make sure it goes through smoothly
PEXA Key is a free app that buyers and sellers of property can use to track their property settlement more easily.
PEXA Key provides extra protection against phishing and fraud as the app is encrypted. It is a secure alternative to email that offers a secure way to access bank account details. This in turn removes the possible risks associated with email communications and can safeguard against such things as email fraud.
The benefits of using PEXA are:
- Safe and secure communication channel for sharing banking details giving peace of mind
- Settlement date and time details
- Keeps you in the loop with any settlement delays and advises when the settlement has taken place
Yes, however, we focus on property conveyancing. We figure we’ll do one thing, really, really well.
Contact our property law firm to speak with an experienced conveyancing professional.